For every new project we assign a project manager, who will coordinate the entire development process and any other activity related to it. He has total responsibility for the project and its successful completion,for planning and ensuring that the project is successfully completed on time and within budget. All our services are being monitored via time-tested work procedure which is in perfect compliance with the ISO 9001-2000 quality standard.
Once the project starts, the project manager successfully manages and controls the work, including:
- Identifying, tracking managing and resolving project issues
- Proactively disseminating project information to all stakeholders
- Identifying, managing and mitigating project risks
- Ensuring that the solution is of acceptable quality
- Proactively managing scope to ensure that only what was agreed to is delivered, unless changes are approved through scope management
- Defining and collecting metrics to give a sense for how the project is progressing and whether the deliverables produced are acceptable
- Managing the overall work plan to ensure work is assigned and completed on time and within budget.
We split the development process into several stages. Our most common approach includes:
- Project startup with initial requirements gathering and project details specification
- Preliminary Design
- Coding and Unit Testing
- Acceptance Testing
- Completion of Warranty
- Integration Testing
- Detailed Design
- Software Requirements Specification.
Due to our ability to consistently provide software solutions that meet our customer and applicable requirements as well as our dedication to continuous improvement of our products, we have received the ISO 9001:2000 certification. Our certified Quality Management System ensures full compliance of our software solutions with international quality standards and enables our customers to trust us and continually benefit from reliable solutions.
Our IT management system has been certified against the requirements of ISO 20000-1 standards. We have met the set of requirements needed to deliver effective services, ranging from core processes related to configuration management and change management to processes covering incident and problem management as well as those interacting directly with customers such as business relationship management.
We have retained the prestigious ISO 27001 certification following a robust external audit process. ISO 27001 is the world’s highest accreditation for information protection and security and is awarded to companies whose business processes conform to strict international standards; it is the only auditable international benchmark for information security management.